Friday, May 29, 2009

California Dreamin'

Or at least I should be dreaming. I'm sitting poolside here at the beautiful Sportsman's Lodge in Studio City, California. It's 5:51 a.m. My time is so messed up! The roommates are still snoozing away. What a great day yesterday was. Up at 3:30 a.m. to catch a 6 o'clock flight to LA. Anyone who knows me knows how much I despise airports and the whole experience. But I have to say, with one glaring exception, it was a wonderful experience. Flight attendants John, Steven, Dennis and Shell were a riot, and we laughed our way through 3 airports and as many time zones. I feel bad that we didn't go back out last night, but a half bottle of wine pretty much demanded that I catch up on the lost sleep. 3 hours sleep in two days does weird things to a person's psyche, y'know?

Today we're off to the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Rodeo Drive. Totally tourist thing to do, no? More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment